Check with seller Vacation Open House: Attend & Receive 7 NIGHTS CONDO ACCOMMODATIONS for 2 **FREE** Kennebunk
- Location: York County, Kennebunk, Maine, United States
We are inviting people from the surrounding area to our exciting and fun filled promotion in Kennebunk, ME. Just for attending a quick group vacation discourse we will compensate you for your time with a paid vacation. You can choose an all-inclusive 7 night luxury cruise with 13 ports of call to choose from or 5 night’s Wyndham Hotel accommodations to just about anywhere in the U.S. Head down to the Carolina’s, hiking on trails along the Smokey Mountains on go a little further south to the Florida Beaches and enjoy the warm tropical air anytime of the year. How about going the Vegas! The city that never sleeps, slots, gaming and a hotel stay right on the strip! You can even choose one full week condo accommodations. All trips are for two adults! The beauty of this promotion is that you do not have to buy a single thing…EVER to receive one of these fantastic vacation packages.
Seating is limited so sign up now at OPENHOUSEPROMO.COM and select Kennebunk, ME or call us at 941-249-3623
Please note: Due to the huge response to this promotion, we are currently open to married, cohabiting or life partners first. Couples must attend together…one in party must be at least 25 years of age.
Keep in mind, scammers and fraudulent posters will rarely ever provide a means of contact. You will find our contact business number both in this post and on our website. Feel free to contact us anytime during normal business hours with any questions or concerns.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"