225000.00 Dollar US$ MAINE COASTAL PROPERTY: SPRUCE COVE FARM Stonington
- Location: Deer Isle, Stonington, Maine, United States
Spruce Cove Farm on Deer Isle in Stonington, Maine, is a pristine 9+ acre parcel off east Penobscot Bay’s Webb Cove. Located just minutes from the quaint village of Stonington, with its art galleries, shops and beautiful waterfront, you and your family will enjoy the magic of living the Maine dream on your own salt-water farmstead. This property has a southerly exposure, 800+ feet of shore frontage, and its own small island. It is mostly wooded with mixed tree growth of hard woods and conifers; it also has a 2+ acre secret field, an ideal building site, filled with wildflowers and surrounded by old spruce and antique apple trees. It was formerly owned by the University of Maine and used as its nature preserve. A Licensed Site Evaluator has determined the property can be sub-divided and developed, as there is sufficient land area to support 12 lots or dwelling units consistent with local ordinances and coastal Maine’s Minimum Lot Size Law. All this can be yours for only $225,000, offered by owner.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Private mountainLand - Dedham (Hancock) - October 18, 2015 Free
For sale..137.1 acres on private mountain, cleared land for pastures and lots of natural wooded areas, very large barn with outbuilding, beautiful scenery and very peaceful, only half hour each way to big towns, wildlife haven.